In this episode I divulge some “shameful” things about my parenting… yelling at my kids. I also discuss:
- Why you might feel like you can’t stop yelling at your kids.
- What you need to understand to stop yelling at your kids.
- Why the Model might not work to help you stop yelling at your kids.
- Where yelling is in a vicious cycle.
- How your parents are affecting your parenting.
- How yelling does NOT mean you are a bad mom/parent.
How to connect with me:
- Sign up for a free 1:1 call
- Join my email list
- Free Value Discovery workbook
- Starter Guide to a Shame-proof Life
- Fill out my survey (pleeeease!)