Some things we covered:
- Where these questions came from.
- A short exercise to answer the questions What is my most important problem and Why am I not solving it?
- My experience answering these questions
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Why these questions are powerful, and why you want to answer them
- Two reasons why many people may not be working on their most important problem.
- How coaching can help you answer these questions.
- Firm up your Fundamentals– for if your most important problem is health related.