Have you ever wondered how to become who you want to become? Have you wanted habits and change to feel easier? I know you have!
Today I’m interviewing Tyson Bradley about his book Inherent Identity. We discuss how to make these changes in a very grounded, aligned way.
Tyson has a process that will make remembering who you are very practical. He walks me through the process in this episode. You’ll find out more about me, and you’ll be able to apply the process to whatever you want more of in your life. I hope you enjoy my very first interview!
Things mentioned in the podcast: (some links are affiliate links)
- Be Your Future Self Now by Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Lion King animated movie
- 2 Kings 6: 13-17
- Tyson’s book: Inherent Identity
- Tyson’s podcast: The Inherent Identity Podcast
If you want help remembering and acting from who you already are, Tyson and I would both love to help you! Sign up for a free coaching session with me here.