I almost titled this podcast, “Why You Can Do It Even When You Think You Can’t: The Benefit of Not Knowing.
But it turned into an episode more about anxiety and faith.
Still, I hope you will feel encouraged after listening to this episode. I know anxiety is one of the most prevalent problems in our world today. I believe true faith is the antidote to anxiety.
- The motivational triad
- The lie we often believe that causes anxiety
- The three kinds of business
- The relationship between faith, trust and freedom
- A pattern of the gospel that can help with anxiety
- A story about driving in the snow that took me from anxiety to faith
If you are ready to work with me, schedule a free session here.
Connect with me on Instagram, it’s so much fun!