I had an experience last week where I truly felt and embodied surrender. And then the floodgates opened with amazing and enlightening insights.
In this episode, I describe in detail, my experience with surrender.
And then I teach 5 things I’ve learned about surrender, that I think will be helpful for you to understand:
- Surrender is an ending to resistance.
- If you are asking questions, you are not in surrender.
- Right before the surrender comes the biggest resistance.
- Surrender is not weak or wrong. It is beautiful, and when you do it, the Spirit flows more abundantly to you.
- When you are truly in surrender, you are ok knowing only the next step and not the whole plan.
This episode is full of gospel examples and metaphors, my favorite kind of episode! Listen in.
Shyla Cash, my trauma coach
Brooke Snow’s podcast, creator of Creation Coach Certification
Sister Johnson General Conference talk
Book a free session with me
Follow me in Instagram