If you feel stuck in any way, this episode may help you see a step that you may have missed: clearing out the old.
Full Show Notes
The main idea I want you to walk away with after listening to this episode is: You might feel stuck because you haven’t fully cleared away the old.
This will best be illustrated with a story/analogy.
Let me just tell you a few things that I’ve been pondering, and hopefully you’ll see how this garden analogy seems to tie up all the loose ends of the moment:
- My healing journey
- My entrepreneurship journey (which is kinda the same as my healing journey)
- The idea that our only job is to remain open to allow the Lord to do the work in us, transforming us, giving us a new heart
- Considering leaving social media (again)(for good) and my desire for more creation vs wasting away my time in consumption.
- A meditation from my mentor, Brooke Snow (she has a fantastic podcast btw, especially for LDS folks)
- Brooke teaches what she calls the Abundance cycle- as opposed to the pride cycle. There are 4 parts: being open, being receptive, being grateful, and giving.
Things mentioned in the Episode:
1. The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
2. The Brooke Snow Podcast
If you would like help and support in clearing away the old in your life, to make way for new habits and creations, schedule a free session with me and let’s get you started!